Did you know that the air quality inside your home may be contributing to yours and/or your children’s allergies?
Today’s tightly sealed and insulated homes will definitely save you some green, but did you know that they are also trapping:
- Chemical Fumes
- Dust mites and their feces
These trapped particles get stuck in your system and can aggravate and make worse:
- Other breathing or unexplained medical issues
Did you know?
According to the EPA “You spend 90% of your time indoors, and studies have shown that indoor air is two to ten times more hazardous than outdoor air!” (https://www.epa.gov/report-environment/indoor-air-quality)
The two things that effect the damage of this exposure are Concentration and Exposure Time.
Tight House Syndrome
There are three danger levels locked into your tight house that can cause allergic reactions and other illnesses. The following image, provided by the CDC, highlights these levels and the resulting effects.
What can you do?
Thankfully, companies like our can provide you with the tools necessary to keep these volatile irritants out of your home so you can sleep easy!
Below are some of the options available to you:
HEPA Filtaration Systems
- Hospital grade filtration systems available.
- Uses a combination of three or more filters to purify your home
Dust, Germ, and Oder Scrubbers
- Reduces and absorbs odors and toxic compounds with carbon filtration
- Filters allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Irradiates and neutralizes bacteria and airborne viruses with UVC Light Treatment
Quality Air Filters
- Designed and recommended by leading allergy and asthma physicians
- Captures 95% of allergy-causing particles in the air
- More effective than your standard air filter
- Maintain perfect humidity in winter
- Prevent the drying out of your nasal passages
- Relieves static electricity when walking on carpet
- Keeps your door frames from shrinking during the dry months.
These are some of the many ways in which you can protect yourself and your family from hazardous indoor air quality. For more information or to set up an appointment with one of our Specialists to see what you can do in your home call us at (509)833-5886 or click the link below.